- We believe the whole Bible, from Genesis to Revelation, is the verbally inspired Word of God (II Timothy 3:16) and has been preserved by the promise of God (I Peter 1:23-25)
- We believe Jesus Christ was born of Mary the virgin, and is the very Son of God. (Matthew 1:23)
- We believe that Christ died for our sins (I Corinthians 15:3), and that He arose from the grave the third day. (I Corinthians 15:4)
- We believe that He alone is the mediator and intercessor between God and man. (I Timothy 2:5; Hebrews 7:25)
- We believe that in order to be “saved” the soul must be born again, (John 3:3) through repentance (Luke 13:3) and faith in Christ as Savior.
- We believe that Christ keeps those who are born again eternally secure. (II Timothy 1:12; John 10:28)
- We believe that Christians are called to separation from worldly, sinful practices, unto holiness and a life of usefulness for Christ. (II Corinthians 6:17)